3Eagle provides a comprehensive range of asset management services to domestic and international air transport customers. We can oversee each stage of your project from kernel idea to closure. With extensive experience within airworthiness requirements, our scalable teams can handle any size project, with expertise in the following services:
▪ Aircraft/engine prepurchase inspections
▪ In-service monitoring of aircraft and engines, including records evaluations
▪ Lease returns
▪ Finance/insurance due diligence
▪ Sale preparation
▪ Aviation maintenance facility start-up
▪ Spare parts inventory verification
▪ Fleet condition monitoring and analysis
▪ Developing, upgrading, and bridging of maintenance programs
▪ FAA air carrier compliance audits
(systems airworthiness functional evaluation)
▪ FAA liaison with operational, maintenance, and engineering issues
▪ Data storage, digital scanning, duplication, and reporting
▪ Aviation technical consulting
▪ Aircraft relocation, ferry flights
▪ DAR services
▪ Engine video borescope services
Our experience with aircraft and engine physical inspections, documentation audits, and valuations support your aircraft and parts acquisitions, management, and sale requirements. We are uniquely placed to offer Federal Aviation Authority (FAA) and European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) representative services, as well as Designated Airworthiness Representative (DAR) services.
3Eagle has earned a reputation for taking on assignments of all sizes, including large fleet management and parts inventories on wide-body, narrow-body, executive, and rotor wing aircraft, engines, and parts.
After years of service to the industry, including small and large airline and air cargo companies, 3Eagle's experienced staff has a deep understanding of aircraft, aviation regulations and requirements, and the business needs of air carriers and financial institutions. We have provided a range of consulting services to over 100 customers in 40 countries, including small and major airlines, large air cargo companies, small startups, banks, lessors, and maintenance repair overhaul (MRO) facilities.
Our customers have realized millions in savings from the realistic and practical solutions developed by 3Eagle's staff. We pride ourselves on our expert knowledge of the aviation industry, the aircraft, and our ability to respond rapidly to customers' requirements.
We are continuously developing our network of capabilities in line with the requirements across the industry, integrating and tailoring the services we provide to match the individual needs of our customers. Whether short or long term, operational or strategic, we have supported customers as far apart as Chicago to Beijing and everything in between.
Highly Experienced Aviation Consultants
© 2016 3Eagle Aviation